Farm Motor Insurance

We can cover the following vehicles under a farm motor insurance policy:

Private motor

  • Cars
  • Station wagons

Goods carrying vehicles

  • Utes
  • Trucks

Agricultural vehicles

  • Headers
  • Bulldozers
  • Cultivators
  • Bailers
  • Tractors
  • Stock crate
  • Miscellaneous farming equipment


We can provide the following types of cover :

  • Comprehensive
  • Third party, fire & theft
  • Third party insurance only

Make sure you are protecting all your farm assets.